Digital Performance Manager
Position title: Digital Performance Manager, Connections
Reports to: Associate Director, Connections
We are the strategic experts navigating the course to create 360⁰ connections with the consumer. To be the best that we can be, we work in partnership with our internal teams, including strategic service, creative and production, along with our clients to ensure their projects are on target and our plans are effective at achieving their business goals. We are constantly learning about our clients’ audiences, their customer journey and their content consumption habits to pique their curiosity and attract their attention. Through meticulous research and market understanding, we create and execute plans to reach consumers throughout their journey to drive success.
Digital Performance Manager
This is a summarized list of key duties that is not cumulative of responsibilities, which may change periodically based on operational and departmental needs.
- Participates in media campaign planning process, including research, audience development and benchmarking
- Works with other members of the Connections Team to develop plans for trafficking creative assets and evaluating campaign results
- Executes campaigns including programmatic, social and direct vendor buys
- Performs campaign setup, trafficking, site tagging, QA on time and with a high level of accuracy
- Monitors and optimizes ongoing campaigns to achieve a high level of performance
- Ensures campaign spends are pacing in accordance with the approved media plan
- Tracks media campaign performance and provides regular campaign reporting for internal review
- Reviews the reporting dashboard or other data sources pertaining to campaigns, ensuring that data is correct and any anomalies are identified and adjusted
- Provides actionable data-driven insights
- Works with the Connections Team to develop client reports that clearly communicate campaign performance and optimization recommendations
- Presents reports both internally to team members and directly to clients when required
- Certification and a minimum of 2-3 years experience with Campaign Manager 360 and DV360 or other programmatic platforms is required
Key Performance Indicators of this position include:
- Executes digital campaigns, both programmatic and vendor direct
- Consistently delivering on and optimizing to client campaign KPIs
- Quality of work – accuracy
- Completion of work on-time
- Successful collaboration with internal teams
- Client satisfaction
Champion Our Core Values
At Wasserman, we move people to help our clients achieve their potential.
We partner with our clients to create meaningful experiences by leveraging a deep understanding of their customers’ journey and a full suite of creative solutions.
We are independent, beholden to no one, enabled to do what’s right for ourselves and our clients. We are passionate about our people and are proud of our inclusive community. We are creative problem solvers, who work together with purpose and intent to deliver beyond the expected.
These core values are the common denominator to our teams and it is our secret recipe for client success:
- Curious: Being inquisitive; asking ‘what if?’
- Courageous: Being brave; going beyond what’s expected
- Collaborative: Being low-ego; working together agency-wide and with our clients and suppliers
- Honest: Being genuine and transparent; having a strong sense of integrity
- Sharp: Being agile, innovative, and insightful; bringing an intelligence to our work