Experience needed: 1-3 years
Three things that’ll make you great for this role:
- Imagination – You have the ability to use imagination to spark ideas.
- Strategic thinking – You bring intelligence and intention to the creative problem-solving process.
- Innovation – You’re curious and adaptive; open to learning and exploring.
This list is not exhaustive, and may change based on what’s needed.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of all writing, editing and proof-reading for multiple projects, target audiences and media channels, with a strong focus on social media.
- Generate fresh ideas that push boundaries.
- Collaborate with creative team members, other departments and suppliers.
- Work effectively within budgets and timelines.
- Develop expert knowledge of our clients, including a good understanding of their tone of voice.
- Present work with confidence and professionalism.
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and please add “Junior Copywriter” to the subject line.